Monday, June 1, 2009

Ready for the Lake!!!

Lake weather is finally here! We have taken the boat out only a couple of times and Will loves it. We went again this past weekend and the water was warmer (not warm). Will actually got in the water and played. I did not think it would happen. I will post those pictures later. But, for now, here are the pictures of our first "real" boat outing when we could actually wear shorts!

First - a nap!

Will woke up and immediately said, "I drive the boat!" So, he did -- just barely awake enough to do it!
And, 4 hours later - relaxing in the sun with Momma. (we had just done a diaper change and he was free of his life jacket for only about 5 minutes, and we were anchored in a cove - please cancel the calls to CPS)

2 comments:

oawill said...

I love it! I can't wait to take mason to the lake.

oawill said...

I love your new picture. I seriously need to update mine!